Friday, February 7, 2014

January Favorites!


It's favorites time once again! Whoooooooot! So sorry that this wasn't up earlier in the week, but I got busy and my router broke (booooooo!) So let's see what's on the docket for this edition:

  • NFL Playoffs Holy LORD! What a month of football it was! For those of you that don't know, I am a HUGE sports fan, with baseball and football being my top faves, so when it comes to playoff time, I'm all for it. Even if my team - the New York Football Giants - aren't in! I just love the game. And this year's playoffs did NOT disappoint! Unexpected blowouts and players at the top of their game and the Patriots getting eliminated. Couldn't ask for anything more! :P (And any Pats fans, don't hate me, please!)
  • Juice Cubes Definitely my new favorite game to play on my NOOK! For me, the game isn't as addicting as, oh, Candy Crush (which makes me crazy!!), but it is a great time killer and the actual juice cubes are just so dang cute.
  • Ulta I can't help but buy myself makeup, yo. It's a borderline unhealthy obsession, if you will. And Ulta just fed into it this past month because they kept giving me coupons! Like 20% off my whole order and $5 off of $10 or more...not to mention that their sales are pretty damn good as well. And they're online as well as having stores, since the only Ulta is NYC is impossible to get to. Enablers, I tell you! 
  • "Honey & I" by HAIM This was a little gem that I had found in my iTunes library after a free playlist download. I had heard of the band before but had never heard their work, and this track is just so smooth. It's something that you would play in your car on a sunny day while Sunday driving. Can't wait to give their entire album a listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment