Tuesday, December 31, 2013

30 Things I Want To Do Before I'm 30

In no particular order:
  • audition for a Broadway show
  • see a hockey game in person
  • learn French and speak it fluently
  • get my driver's license
  • be kissed at midnight on New Year's Eve
  • learn to eat better/healthier
  • publish my poetry in an eBook
  • take a Zumba class
  • learn to play the piano
  • enjoy a date at a comedy club
  • cope with my anxiety in more positive, healthier ways
  • move into my own apartment
  • get my passport
  • sing the National Anthem at a ball game
  • take a huge career risk
  • host a party
  • fulfill my sexual curiosities
  • try Vietnamese food
  • finish what I start
  • write a novel during NaNoWriMo
  • get the balls to get a tattoo
  • get a tattoo
  • travel to London
  • see a football game in person
  • have a birthday party at a karaoke bar
  • start classes towards a Master's degree
  • pick up my guitar and start playing again
  • meet the person that I'm going to marry
  • say "no" a bit more often
  • learn to love my body more
When the ball drops in Times Square, it'll be three years until I'm 30. Let's see how much of this I can be able to do in the next year. Some of these things may be a bit mundane, but broadening my horizons is what I want to do. If 2013 taught me anything, it's to take a chance and see where life takes you. 

Happy New Year, everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment